Dear Valued Partner,
Considering the recent and rampant rise of COVID-19 (the corona virus), its impact around the world coupled with the recent confirmation in Ghana, we would like to take the opportunity to update your office of our response and control measures to protect your business with us.
Given that our service platforms are all run on cloud, your business is first and foremost safe with us as our platform will not be affected in the least.
Please also note that based on guidance from the World Health Organization, we have on boarded a Pandemic Response Plan (COVID-19) into our already expansive business continuity plan.
Some of the key measures taken are;
- Travel ban for the next 3 months.
- All conferences have been banned for staff until October.
- Staff in transit during this time will self-quarantine for one month before re-joining the team.
- Back up plans to enable us better to serve you even in remote locations and situations.
Despite the unpredictable nature of the virus we are committed to maintaining our business operations and ensuring that you receive the quality of service without disruption. We pledge to continuously monitor and advise you over the next 30 days should there be any changes.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to your dedicated account managers;
- Dede Quarshie - email@example.com / +233501481623
- Felicity Jaforktuk - firstname.lastname@example.org / +233559696503
Our service delivery team on email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support and trust in Zeepay. It is our fervent hope that your team and families remain safe throughout this pandemic.
Andrew Takyi Appiah
Managing Director, Zeepay